You heard me right- veggie muffins.
Get your daily dose of vegetable rich vitamins and minerals in the convenience of a muffin. They are great dance bag travelers!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 6 muffins
- 1 cup veggies, grated or finely chopped (whatever you like/have in your refrigerator)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups spelt flour
- 1/2 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1 cup soy or rice milk
- pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix flour and salt in a bowl.
- Make a well, add eggs, veggies and parsley.
- Mix lightly, gradually add milk. This is supposed to be lumpy so don’t work too hard!
- Spoon into muffin tray that is lightly oiled.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove and allow to set for 10 minutes, then serve.