Hope you had a wonderful summer! Did you do some dancing? Are you excited for the dance season to begin (or has it already)? Here are some past Dance Advantage posts that will help to prepare you for the year ahead.
Getting Your Head in the Game
- Strengths and Weaknesses — We’ve all got ’em! Read how to make the most of yours!
- I Can’t! — You CAN overcome the I Can’ts. Don’t miss this one!
- 7 Ways Dance is Like Learning the ABC’s — I challenge YOU to come up with the 7th!
- Approaching Your Teacher or Studio Owner — You don’t have to be proposing something BIG to make use of these ways to suggest your ideas to a teacher. Let your voice heard in a way that will make your teacher want to listen!
- 7 Secrets of Super Performers (Improving Your Performance Skills)
- What Is Artistry and How Do I Develop It?
More, more, more!
There are articles and how-to’s in our Toolbox about turns, jumps, strengthening exercises, common corrections (like sickling) and more. Looking for something specific? Do a keyword search on the home page!
Confused or need to know more about the terminology used in your classes? Click the image for related posts or do a search!