This DIY whipped peppermint lotion is really special for anyone suffering with rough, scaly, dry “sandpaper” feet, making it a wonderful gift for yourself or any dancer you know.
It can be used anywhere on your body and it is recommended to apply a generous amount to your feet with socks before going to sleep.
Below is the complete recipe (Also found here)
1. In small glass container, combine all ingredients except essential oils.
2. Place in saucepan with 1-1.5 inches of boiling water.
3. Stir ingredients until combined (around 5-10 minutes).
4. Once melted, remove from heat and let rest 3 minutes.
5. Add essential oils and stir.
6. Let mixture come to a solid. To quicken process, place in refrigerator.
7. Once solid, use an electric mixer to whip lotion.
8. Gradually come to high speed and whip for 3-4 minutes or until light and fluffy.
9. Place in a container. To use, rub on heels to help soften and soothe them.
What has been your experience with DIY lotions?
Is this something you’d like to try making at home?
For a limited time, if you purchase a 15ml bottle of Melaleuca (retail $25) plus shipping, I’ll send you a 15ml bottle of Peppermint (retail $27) for FREE.
Simply send $30 when you click on this link PayPal.Me/DanceAdvantage.
Interested in other ways dancers can use essential oils?