This event is over but DanceStudioOwner.com offers great teleseminars all the time!
Here’s a special gift for you just for landing on this spot! A free download of my interview with Suzanne on How Blogs Have The Potential To Boost Your Dance Studio Business.
There’s a great event coming up for dance studio owners and the best parts (yes, plural) are that
- It’s a teleseminar, meaning you don’t have to leave your home or office to take part,
- It’s free, and
- I’m a featured expert!
Titled Dance Studio Owner Master Class Online, this premiere event’s topic of focus is Bridging The Gap Between Technique And Technology and it is being presented by DanceStudioOwner.com.
Information will be presented through a series of interviews featuring 10 experts with knowledge and experience in the realm of dance and technology. Between April 22 and May 31st, each session will be recorded and made available to those that have signed up. You will receive the link via email to listen as each call is ready. A new call will be ready approximately every 3-4 days during the month.
Here is just a sampling of the topics being presented:
- How Blogs Have The Potential To Boost Your Dance Studio Business (You guessed it, I’m the presenter for this one!)
- The Local Paper Isn’t What It Used To Be: How To Get Publicity For Your Dance Studio In Our Fast Paced Digital World
- How To Save Time And Grow Your Business Simply And Affordably With A Website That Works For You
- Going Digital Is What They Want: How To Transition A Paper Based Registration and Billing Systems At Your Dance Studio Online And Easily And Efficiently
How I KNOW this will be a great event…
I have known Suzanne Gerety, the force behind DanceStudioOwner.com, since I began this blog last year. I have worked with her as a content contributor for the site, have participated in some of her other teleseminar events and am active in the member forum as much as possible. She and her mother, Kathy Blake, have had wonderful success in building Kathy Blake Dance Studios and she is genuine in her desire to help other dance studio owners be successful in running their business. I also know some of the other presenters contributing to this event and between them there is wealth of knowledge that you can draw from to make use of technology online and off to improve and grow your studio.