We want you to join our circle each month.
Bloggers, you can submit a post. (Find out more below)
Non-bloggers, you can share in the comments.
Together, we’ll give our thoughts, opinions, and ideas on a particular topic.
Here are the upcoming topics, due dates, and relevant information:
Topic: The Qualities of a Great Teacher
Due: September 25
Look for it: October 1
Topic: Wardrobe Wisdom (dance costume or dance fashion tips/ideas)
Due: October 23
Look for it: October 30
Topic:Best Dance Gift EVER!
Look for it: November 21
Topic: Here are my Top 5 Blog Posts – This is why they rock!
(okay, this one’s especially for bloggers but everyone will get to brag a little)
Due: January 22
Look for it: January 30
Topic: The Most Fabulous Performance I Ever Saw
Due: February 19
Look for it: February 27
Topic: My Thoughts On Dance In The Mainstream
Due: March 19
Look for it: March 27
Topic: My Fantasy Dance Class Playlist
Due: April 16
Look for it: April 24
What you DO NOT have to do:
- You DO NOT have to write a brand new post if you already have avery relevant post on the subject. However, I do ask that the post be less than a year old. (If it’s not, you could always polish, update, and republish an older one.)
- You DO NOT have to be a dance blogger to submit a post if it fits our topic and is appropriate for all ages.
- You DO NOT even have to link back here if you don’t want to. Though linking is awesome for us both, it’s not required.
What you DO have to do:
- Submit by the due date listed above
- Submit using the form linked to above
- Provide all of the necessary information
- Enjoy yourself!