What is cornerstone content?
It’s the key information and articles at the heart of what Dance Advantage is all about. We serve three to four distinct groups within the field of dance: Teachers (which sometimes crosses into school ownership or administration), Students, and Parents.
Classroom Strategy for Teachers
- Getting Your Students to “Eat Their Vegetables” and Like It!
- 12 Tips for Teaching Tots
- Transition into Classroom Management Success
- Appraising the Value of Praise
- A Prescription for Students Who’ve Skipped the Basics
Strengthening Skills for Students
- What You Can Do To Improve Tendu (and why it’s crucial)
- Defining and Dissecting a Piqué Turn
- 15 Things The Pirouette Pixie Can’t Do For You
- Vertically Challenged: Improving Your Jumps
- Your Blueprint for Better Balancing
Problem-Solving for Parents
- Help! My Child Doesn’t Listen To The Dance Teacher
- When Should My Child See a Doctor for Injuries?
- Helping Competitive Dance Live Up To Its Potential
- How Much Dance Should My Child Be Taking?
- How To Discuss Problems With Your Studio Director and Be Heard
Sense and Savvy for School Owners
- Recalculating Problems With Parents At Your Studio
- How to Build Enrollment with School-Aged Dancers
- What To Do When You Welcome A Guest Teacher
- Four Ways to Make an Impact with Low Cost Marketing
- Five Ways Postmodern Principles Can Positively Impact Your Studio
We’re just getting started! Dance Advantage is home to more than 700 articles (and growing), however as this is a blog, the freshest content gets the spotlight while older posts can become buried.
Subscribe and get free updates, monthly newsletters, and a weekly roundup of even more great content not on Dance Advantage!