- Was founded by Nichelle on April 1, 2008. No foolin’!
- Supports dance teachers, students, and parents. more about that
- Provides a directory of useful dance-related resources, books and DVDs, websites, and Nichelle even recommends the stuff she uses personally.
- Has published over 500 posts and articles since its founding. access the archives
- Shares hundreds of relevant items from a cultivated network of resources and interacts where you are. Find us on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr
- Offers free updates, a monthly newsletter, and a weekly roundup of dance-specific news and links. Get it by signing up below.
Where Do I Start?
We know, if you’re visiting for the first time the amount of information this site has to offer can seem overwhelming. So, we built a special page just for you. Get Started.
Who Is Behind Dance Advantage?
For the most part, Dance Advantage is a one-woman show. With the exception of our gracious columnists, who each currently contribute 6-12 posts a year, and the work of guest contributors, everything you see here is carefully edited, maintained, and issued by me… Nichelle. I manage the site, write a lot of articles, answer a ton of email, brainstorm, compile, organize, and do my best to maintain a “real life” offline. Why? Find out here.
How Can I Appear on Dance Advantage?
- How To Submit A Guest Post
- Ways To Promote on Dance Advantage (i.e. Will you write about me or my ______?)
- Dance photographers will want to have a look at our Flickr pool or Contact us directly to get your work featured on the site.
- Advertising and Reach
How Do I Keep Up With New Articles?
- There are actually THREE ways to subscribe to the blog. All of them are FREE.
- In addition, you can follow online via Twitter and on Facebook.
Can You Help Me With ________?
I like to help. That’s why I’m here. However, if you want to email me, you’ll have to exercise some patience as I must once in a while surface from behind this computer to spend time with my family.
If you are looking for something in particular, please search for answers on the blog first.
- Enter keywords in the search box (navigation bar, on the right, under the ballet slipper) to search for related content on the blog.
- If you are looking for content related to a post you’ve already found, click on the ‘Other Post You Might Like’ found below each article.
- Choose categories from the drop-down menus in the navigation bars.
- Check out our Cornerstone Content
What If I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For?
Congratulate yourself for recognizing this U2 reference. Then contact me. Let me know what you want or need from me!