The dance and fashion worlds often intersect. That’s because dancers like to look good on and off stage. We’ve provided costume measuring and alteration advice in the past but below our friends help you explore ballet fashion and designing for dance.
5 Links on Ballet Fashion and Designing for Dance
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Tutus
- Ballet Fashion or Fashion Ballet?
- Swan Lake Fashion Boards – If Odette and Odile Walked the Runway
- Designing for Dance: Hogan McLaughlin
- Dancer Turned Designer: Taylor Morgan’s Story
|The first book to explore the synergy between dance and fashion, featuring a wide range of dance-fashion collaborations and inspirations. Get it on Amazon.||A must for anyone interested in the performing arts, the intersection of art and design, and costume and fashion. Get it on Amazon.|