My name is Nichelle – pronounced just like Michelle with an N.
I live in Houston, Texas. I grew up in Central Pennsylvania. I only really miss the snow on Christmas.
I have been teaching dance for more years than I haven’t. My dance performance experience is with contemporary dance companies, but I’ve taught dancers in many styles and settings over the years which is why I write about dance training at all of its stages.
Dance Advantage provides solutions, inspiration, motivation, and tips on dance training and teaching.
You may be interested in following @danceadvantage because…
- I regularly tweet dance news, features, tips, solutions, and other stuff that doesn’t make it to the blog.
- I share to keep you on top of what’s going on in the dance field, whether you are a dance student, teacher, emerging talent, or professional.
- All of our latest articles are posted as a tweet so you’ll know when new content is available.
- I connect followers with other influential members of and contributors to the dance community.
- I interact, answering your questions and addressing your problems when you bring them to me.
Thanks for taking the time to find out a bit more about me and about Dance Advantage.
If you decide to follow on Twitter, please say hello and introduce yourself. I look forward to getting to know you!
Thanks for visiting!